Saturday, June 27, 2009

Day 13: Work and Play Saturday:











Here are some pictures from our Saturday venture. We worked on the house today, went to the Sequim Open Market, and did a little tour down to Dungeness Point and Railroad Bridge Park at the Dungeness River. The weather was the best since we arrived, and it couldn't have come on a better day. We soaked up some low 70 degree sun listening to some music at the Market, and made a few new friends in the process. As you can see from the pictures, the coastal area is (to use S.C. Governor Mark Sanford's words) magnificent ;-)...Ben

1 comment:

  1. What beauty!!!!! I wonder if being surrounded by all the beauty is a factor in the people living there being so happy. I am anxious to hear about the market and your trip to Canada. I can't wait to see the pictures. Mrs. Nancy,I declare that your surely do look pretty as a picture yourself! My son is a lucky man.

    ReplyDelete